Hi, this is Ly from Eternal Optimist (www.lyzhang.com). I will be guest blogging for Shea this week for her ongoing blog project (read about it here). When she was looking for potential guest bloggers I jumped (like a crazed lady) on the opportunity because I love her blog. I was a bit nervous because I'm new to the whole guest blogging game and I didn't want to ruin her blog...so dramatic of me, right?
So to the post...I've noticed that being a new adult with a limited shopping budget make it difficult to keep up with all the changing trends. As the weather began to change, it prompted my ongoing search for a " more affordable fall." I've compiled a list of the few items that are below $50, and I threw in a few splurges that I could not bring myself to leave off the list.
1. Miss Selfridge: Contrast Piped Shirt $54
2. Ruche: Pumpkin Spice Shirt Dress $37
3. Modcloth: Lads and Molasses Bag $97
4. H&M: Faux Leather Pants in Dark Brown $25
5. Forever 21: Ruched Ruffled Scarf in Black $11
6. Kate Spade: Plaid Sophie Cape $595
7. Ulta: Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick in Persian Melon $9
8. Jane Norman: Moccasin Loafer Heeled Shoes $30
9. Topshop: Graphic Box Chain Collar Necklace $35
This brings me to the end of my post (sadness). I would like to thank Shea for letting me take over her post for the day and please feel free to wander over to my blog to read, comment, or just stare for a few minutes.
Have a great day,